Associate Professor Peter Vaughan delivers to the community the best orthodontic care utilising the very best material available. Where possible you are provided with treatment options so you can participate in making the decision that best suits your needs. At Live Life Smiling we strive to provide you with the best orthodontic treatment.
To achieve this:
We use clear braces for all our patients. We have no doubt that clear braces allow us to achieve better results.
- After treatment is completed, we invite patients to keep returning for retention checks. This enables us to care for your new wonderful smile.
- During treatment we see our patients more frequently than some orthodontic practices. Generally, the time between visits is 3-6 weeks. This means we can move teeth with gentler pressure which is healthier for the teeth. This also means less discomfort for the patient and we believe treatment will be quicker.
- We maintain an excellent standard of sterilising and cross infection control. We employ more nursing staff than is required, in order to maintain our high standard of cross infection control.
- The parents and carers of children are always welcome into the surgery at every visit. This way they stay well informed of the progress of treatment and can easily ask any questions. They can also monitor the quality of our care.
- We also provide excellent dental hygiene services. Patients have their orthodontic wires removed for a better clean of the teeth, this also allows us to monitor the dental health of the teeth while undergoing treatment. Our hygiene services can be up to an hour in length, so the teeth are well looked after.
We offer payment plans and work with you and your budget and also offer the services of Denticare, a payment solutions partner we work with if needed to provide an affordable payment plan solution. In some instances you may even be able to access your Superannuation. Of course this in an approval process you would need to find out more about with your superannuation fund.